by Paul Klipp
My experience going from 40 year old couch potato to running in my first ultra marathon in just six months.
A year ago I set out to train for a 5k run and was gasping and grabbing my knees after a hundred meters. Just six months later, I was toeing the line in the Polish mountains at midnight, facing a 5k run straight up a ski slope which was only the start of my first ultra marathon. Those six months changed how I feel about myself and about human potential, and in this short book, I try to capture what the experience was like.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.