by John Randall
Jonathan’s Song is a pass-the-torch historical novel with a heart-stopping, page-turning finish that follows two characters; young Lionel Johnson, who seizes the opportunity to join the Civilian Conservation Corps in 1933; and modern-day Kathryn O’Neill, a Philadelphia “princess” who runs away from home only to find salvation in the California Conservation Corps. You may shed a tear as the spirit of conservation is passed forward from John Muir to young Kathryn.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.