by Ruth Newell
Returned stateside after his second tour in the Middle East, Luke hits the trails on the Channel Islands trying to muster the courage to tell his father, a career Marine, that he won’t be reenlisting. Meanwhile, his weathered father, recently retired, contemplates how to live with himself, knowing the things he’s done in the name of Freedom.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.