by Jennifer Tzivia MacLeod
This is a collection of short stories.
If you’ve read my other work, you’ll notice these stories are different. Some of them are raw, physical, disturbing. They are not for children.
Many deal with transitions and scenarios that may not seem to fit within a religious Jewish life. And yet they are all part of my life.
These are my stories.
None of them are true.
But they are all, somehow, mine.
We don’t get to choose our children, and in the same way, we don’t always get to choose the stories we tell.
Yet we can be proud of them, if they are well-told.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.