by Edward Jones
Because you have better things to do with your precious time than to waste it, struggling to learn to use software…
Get a hands-on, fast-paced yet thorough introduction to Microsoft Office 2013 with the use of Microsoft Office 2013: An Introduction!
If you want to put the power of Microsoft Office, the world’s most popular multi-purpose suite, to work quickly and with a minimal amount of hassle, THIS is the book you have been looking for! Whether you are seeking to create the best Word documents, comprehensive Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations that sizzle, or Access databases that provide the answers to all of your database questions, you’ll get a running head start with Microsoft Office 2013: An Introduction. In this book, you will learn to:
– Create impressive documents in minimal amounts of time using templates and Word
– Use Microsoft Excel to build worksheets and charts that you need to get your analytical point across
– Prepare and present business presentations that dazzle with PowerPoint
– Store, organize, and report on the precise data you need with Microsoft Access
Written in the clear and understandable style of all books in the popular “Get it Done- FAST” series, Microsoft Office 2013: An Introduction is THE book you need to maximize your learning in a minimal amount of time.
Microsoft Office 2013: An Introduction comes from the pen of Edward Jones, the principal technology writer behind the “Get-it-Done- FAST” series of computer books. Jones is an experienced computer and technology writer, database applications development analyst, consultant, and trainer who understands the issues faced by people dealing with technology, day in and day out. His career spans years of technology training, database development, and consulting services for major law firms and government agencies in the Washington, DC area, and he currently resides in Charlotte, NC where he is concentrating on providing publications to the rapidly growing digital marketplace. Jones is also a best-selling author whose printed titles have sold over one million copies, and he has served as a technical editor of numerous computer books.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.