by Sheyna Galyan
When a college freshman’s philosophy paper on the Holocaust jeopardizes her relationship with her grandfather, she finds herself alone and afraid on the streets of Minneapolis. Help comes in the form of Rabbi David Cohen, who is struggling with his own personal demons. Trained in both psychology and Talmudic argument, David must help this family face the real issue that divides them. Set against the backdrop of a Jewish holiday of mourning, they bring together their experiences as they confront evil itself and answer a cry for help that no one expected.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.