by Lisa Plumley
With no skills besides scoring the perfect stilettos, maxing out her credit card, and partying till dawn, Marisol Winston is about to get a lesson in the real world–and in love…
After years of perfecting her party-girl image, Marisol wants to open an L.A.-based deluxe boutique. Unfortunately her father refuses to foot the bill until she agrees to do a stint in shopaholic rehab. Surely she can survive a few weeks without Dior, right? But part of Marisol’s anti-retail remedy entails getting a real job as a nanny/housekeeper in Podunkville, Arizona. Suddenly she’s knee-deep in PB&Js and dirty laundry, surprised to find herself just a teensy bit smitten with her three sticky-fingered charges–and their deliciously distracting Dad (even if he does wear discount denim).
Quarterback Cash Connelly has one last shot at being re-signed to the pros, which means he needs a nanny who runs a tight ship. Marisol seems to know way more about Tiffany’s than T-ball, and she has more miniskirted sex appeal than is strictlyÂ necessary for laundering jockey shorts. But his kids seem positively smitten. Well, who wouldn’t love a woman who serves up ice cream for breakfast? Now if only Cash can find a way to stick to his strict hands-off-the-nanny policy…
* named one of Booklist magazine’s Top 10 Romances
* awarded 4Â½ stars Top Pick! from Romantic Times magazine
* selected as a finalist for the Booksellers Best Award in the single title/mainstream category
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.