by J.D. Oppenheim
A man awakes in a tiny escape pod hurtling through space. He doesn’t know who he is or why he is there. The only memory he has: a girl on a gunboat. But he soon realizes he’s got thirty-six hours until his little pod turns into nothing more than a coffin tube. Did someone send him out to die just before he gets to Federation space? He’s not waiting around to find out.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.