by Seth Cohen
Download FREE with your Kindle Unlimited membership!
Are you tired of the stress trying to keep up with neighbors causes? Have you ever considered you can be frugal and wealthy?
Frugal Living & Loving It
Whether you are living from paycheck to paycheck or you simply want to stop spending as much money as you do, then it’s time for you to learn the secret to living a frugal lifestyle. Many people think being frugal means giving up all your favorite things and living with just the bare minimum you need for survival. But that doesn’t have to be the case!
Simplified Not Deprived
You can be frugal and still enjoy the many wonderful things that life has to offer! While reading this book, you will discover many of the surprising ways that you are spending more money than you need to be from overpaying on your bills to throwing your hard earned cash into excessively high credit card interest rates.
Some of the strategies you learn might sound familiar to you but this book also includes some less well known ways of cutting costs and saving money. This guide walks you through each step of the process to live a frugal lifestyle that still allows you to enjoy yourself.
Frugal Habits & Tips
Being frugal is not about being a penny pincher. It’s about smart spending so that you aren’t wasting money on things you don’t want or need (like credit card interest or bills) and saving it for the things you do want and need (like college funds, retirement planning, or even that new pair of shoes you have been dreaming about)!
After reading this guide, you will know how to:
- do a thorough financial assessment to figure out where all your money is going right now
- get yourself totally debt free and stop piling on more debt
- eliminate clutter in your home and enjoy a cleaner, more beautiful living environment
- effective (and surprisingly simple) ways to cut spending right in your own home
- frugal habits that you can adopt to save money while still enjoying life
- creative (and even fun) ways to cut costs with a big family
- DIY recipes for skin care, hair care, makeup, and even perfume
- restructure your budget so that you can achieve full financial freedom
- and much, much more!
So if you are ready to take charge of your financial situation and achieve the financial freedom to truly live the life you have always wanted to live, then this is the perfect book for you!
Are You Ready?
Start reading now and watch as the savings grow and grow!
Scroll up and hit the buy button today.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.