by Stuart Rozendal
A disease like the world has never seen before breaks out in San Francisco, and the CDC begins a race against time to stop the disease before it proves too late. An epic struggle of science, medicine, and morality, The Apollyon Plague focuses on the members of the secret CDC Quicksilver Team, including Katherine McAdams, CDC director, and Rowan Edmunds, a rising young doctor. When confronted with dangerous choices and ultimate consequences, the doctors must decide what they are willing to do to accomplish their goals.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.