by Jenny Kellett
All the jokes for kids you’ll ever need!
Everyone loves a good laugh! And what better way to keep the kids (and yourself!) entertained than with over 1,000 hilarious jokes for the whole family.
A bumper collection of author Jenny Kellett’s best-selling joke books – you get the best value possible with this book. Get all three top-sellers for less than half the price than if you bought them separately.
With over 1,000 of the best jokes, this is the only joke book you’ll need!
Yo momma, knock knock jokes and hundreds more.
All the jokes are short and sweet, which is the way they should be! Easy enough for young children to read and short enough to remember when the time calls for a joke.
Yo mama jokes
– Yo mama is so ugly she made a Happy Meal cry
– Yo mama is so fat when she trips on 4th avenue, she lands on 12th
– Yo mama is so fat that we’re in her right now
Knock knock jokes
No thanks, but I would like a peanut instead!
Cows go who?
No, cows go MOO!
Lettuce in, it’s cold out here.
One liner jokes
– Why did the banana peel? It didn’t have any suntan lotion on!
– What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray!
– What did the dentist give the marching band? A tuba toothpaste!
And hundreds more!
The perfect companion for long car journeys or simply for some light entertainment, The Ridiculously Huge Book of Jokes is sure to get you rolling on the floor with laughter.
It’s a little bit silly and a lot of fun, so scroll up and click ‘Buy Now’ to get giggling!
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.