The EnchiridionÂ orÂ ManualÂ of Epictetus is a short manual of Stoic ethical advice from the 2nd-century Greek Stoic philosopher Epictetus. The focus is on applying philosophy in daily life. The primary theme is that one should accept what happens.
The Enchiridion, along with theÂ MeditationsÂ of Marcus Aurelius and Seneca’sÂ Letters from a Stoic, is one of three key texts from which the modern world knows Stoicism.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.