The Productivity Bible: 9 Keys to Peak Productivity – How to Focus, Overcome Procrastination, and 10X Your Productivity
by Dominic Mann
Do you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and like it’s a constant struggle to get things done?
What if you could stop “being busy being busy,” treading water but going nowhere?
What if you could achieve the extraordinary results you want, even if you currently feel stressed and defeated?
What if you could do more in less time and save hours a day?
Well, you need not ask, “what if,” because by the time you’ve finished reading The Productivity Bible, you’ll be equipped with the nine keys to unlocking insane productivity.
How will you learn to skyrocket your productivity?
Inside the book:
- Why Elon Musk, Steve Jobs, and U.S. presidents don’t use to-do lists (and what they DO use instead)
- Why visualizing success leads to laziness and failure (and what to do instead)
- The 1/50 rule: How you can do just one thing and achieve over half of all the results you want
- Why not being productive actually makes you more productive
- Why asking absurd questions and thinking outside the box can actually skyrocket your productivity
- The secret to eliminating mental fatigue and brain fog once and for all
And much moreâ?¦
Discover the 9 keys to unlocking peak productivity
Inside the book:
- How to be productive while you sleep (seriously, as in actually complete things on your to-do list)
- How to supercharge your energy levels for sustained productivity
- How to think big and more than 100X your productivity
- Why willpower is a myth (and how to take advantage of this to get more done)
- Why boarding an imaginary plane can send your productivity soaring
- Why time management doesn’t work (and what you should focus on instead)
- Two simple lifestyle tricks that boost productivity by 43 percent (which equates to an extra three and a half hours worth of productivity for an average work day)
And much, much moreâ?¦
To unlock limitless productivity, scroll up to the top of this page and click BUY NOW.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.