by Benjamin Franklin
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin is the record of Benjamin Franklin’s life written by Franklin himself and is one of the most influential examples of an autobiography ever written. Franklin’s account of his life is divided into four parts, reflecting the different periods at which he wrote them. Often labeled â??the world’s first self-help book,’ founding father Benjamin Franklin’s autobiography was never published in his lifetime but has since become a classic. It has remained in print for almost two hundred years and shows no sign of losing popularity in the digital age.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.