by Jon David
Are you Sceptical about self-help books? Maybe even a bit Cynical? Do you prefer to be Stoically stiff-upper-lipped? Or else indulge your Epicurean tastes? The philosophical schools that flourished in the Hellenistic Age, between the deaths of Alexander the Great in 323 BC and Cleopatra in 30 BC, are so influential that we still speak their language, even if we don’t know it. Be Happy! (With Hellenistic Philosophy) is a guided tour of what they had to say about helping yourself to the most important thing in life: happiness.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.