by Cynthia Schneider
Essential oils are secondary plant metabolites, the plants means to communicate by targeting a great variety of physiological functions in the surrounding plants or animals. This process has been improved by plants along their entire genetic evolution and it’s been done in a perfect correlation with the evolution of life all around. This is a proof of the symbiotic relationship between humans and plants as well as among every particle of this universe.
Ultimately, we need to reinvent our language as to better address the dimension in which the essential oils take action. As a reflection of the organic flow, the essential oils do not fight, kill or eradicate, they are not weapons but regulators, and they restore the harmony by interfering and changing the ways of functioning. As opposed to processed drugs, essential oils are not intrusive, but subtle and this is incredibly more efficient even in conventional terms.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
– THE SYNERGETIC ACTION OF ESSENTIAL OILS
– GENERALITIES TO HAVE IN MIND BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY RECIPE
– ESSENTIAL OILS WITH ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIBACTERIAL PROPERTIES
– ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIBACTERIAL ESSENTIAL OILS RECIPES
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.