by Gowtham Gurunath
When a group of curious Archaeological students receive a text specified with co-ordinates, they immediately begin their own quest by following the trail, ultimately leading them into a trap; they stumble upon, what they think, is an age old buried scripture, but it doesn’t stop there.
Now they must dig deep to unravel the mystery, which would shake the entire Archaeological community of Baltimore.
Their every single move are being watched. A mystery that’s worth killing.
Some things are always meant to be buried in the past.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.