by Ru Anderson
Are you ready to look, feel and perform your best?
Then you’re going to need Ru Anderson’s High Performance Living System.
Right now, no matter what shape you are in, your body is an amazing machine, and has the potential to be even better. Discovering how to be your best is the most important information you can learn. Ever.
Training and nutrition are not just words: they are tools. By understanding how these tools can work for you, you can rapidly fine-tune your body.
This book shows you exactly how to do this, and much more:
– Discover the Essential High Performance Cornerstones – you’ll quickly improve your body using these proven, powerful yet actually pretty simple cornerstones.
– Create your own bespoke nutrition plan for any goal – this is a system that can be tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
– Discover the 7 key components to better results from your training – as created by 2 x natural strongman champion Jack Lovett.
– Receive 10 great tasting High Performance recipes – meals not just friendly to your body, but to your taste buds too.
Ru is a ‘performance’ focused nutritionist. He helps motivated and driven people to be at their best, all day every day.
Ru has also toured the UK to deliver his invaluable ‘HPL’ nutrition seminar, and has been a guest speaker at some of the biggest fitness events.
He’s a former ‘fat guy’ turned nutritionist, and has also competed at national level in drug-free body- building.
Oh – and he’s also about to make you more awesome.
So what can you look forward to?
– You’ll quickly improve your body, whether your goal is fat loss, muscle gain or to generally look great naked.
– You’ll feel healthy and energised.
– No matter what sport, hobby or general activities you get up to, you will be able to complete them to your maximum ability.
Welcome to my world – because it’s about to become yours, too. Welcome to High Performance Living.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.