by Marco T. Brand
+ Bonus Book
You like the pieces of art you see online. You’ve been wanted to learn, but everything you have found is either too advanced or has steps that have been skipped, leaving you confused as to what you need to draw next. You’ve purchased books, and watched online tutorials, but the books are too advanced and the tutorials online have to be paused just to keep up.
Your worries are over. This book is designed to walk you through all the basics necessary to get you on your way to drawing what you are interested in drawing. It walks you through every aspect of the drawing process and at a pace you can follow. So, if you are ready to finally learn the basic techniques of drawing without feeling lost, this is the book for you.
You will learn how to draw:
– Tools of the trade
– Shading and a Little Advice
– Shading exercises (cylinder, sphere, cube and pyramid)
– Still life (teapot, coffee cup and table, couch)
– Animals (bunny, pig, goat)
-Trees, plants and landscapes
– Faces (2 kinds of male and female)
– The Human Figure (2 kinds of male and female form)
– Final Words Tools of the trade
Like this book? Give a feedback and get a free book. All instructions on the last page.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.