by dR. William Joseph Bray
In General Relativity, space and time are indifferentiable, space-time. If time is altered, space MUST also respond by altering. If you know the math and the predictability, such as described by Miguel Alcubierre over 20 years ago, you can reshape space into what Miguel couldn’t help but referred to his â??warp’ bubble. The math, the mechanism, the observation rates, are all described neatly in the text.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.