by Thomas Dolan
This fictional story involves the Trump administration’s efforts to use informal diplomatic channels when politicians refuse to communicate. Politicians, military and the CIA bring the world to the brink. Only an informal friendship between the North Korean leader and a Catholic University basketball coach save the world from a series of crises. The informal friendship forms out of a love of basketball and curiosity about Catholicism.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.