by Richard Bass
20 Rules On Dealing With Maniac To Get Out Alive
Have you considered what would happen if you suddenly found yourself in the middle of an attack by a maniac? It doesn’t matter if it is a terrorist or your best friend; you need to be prepared and you need to know what to do and when to do it.
Every attack is different, but the fundamentals remain the same and your aim will always be to survive. This does not mean that you need to be the hero although if an opportunity presents itself you will be ready to react.
In fact, knowing a few simple rules can make the difference between life and death in these situations; even if you find yourself first in the line of fire!
This book will guide you through the scenarios and ensure you have the knowledge you need to survive an attack from any maniac:
- Discover why an attack is likely and the many different forms of attack. It can affect anyone!
- Discover 7 simple rules which will help you to deal with the initial incident; including whether to run, hide or fight.
- Learn 7 Rules which will allow you to develop your negotiation skills. Whilst becoming a hostage is not an ideal situation it is not the end of the line; there are still things you can do!
- Embrace the 6 simple rules which will ensure you are ready for any situation; no matter how complex!
Download your E book “Maniac Survival: 20 Rules On Dealing With Maniac To Get Out Alive” by scrolling up and clicking “Buy Now with 1-Click” button!
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.