by Heru Asaramo
The thunderous storm taking place just outside his window did little to distract Jacob from the small square between his fingers. The alarm clock near his bed read 10:52pm. Earlier that afternoon, he had given a local corner store owner a crisp one-dollar bill in exchange for this most special piece of paper. On it were the numbers 4,5,8,21,32, and 33. These numbers were in no way random or insignificant.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.