by Anita P
This book is conceptualized to provide basic knowledge on night photography for those who are passionate enough to unleash their sense of creativity while indulging in their curiosity of the unknown. Through this book, you will be treated to a masterful knowledge of creative night photography enhanced by added tips and techniques.
Contained within the chapters of this book are samples of photo shots taken at night of various scenes with varying effects as the photographer tries to explore the power of Canon EOS1000D.
Using these shots, you can judge for yourself which combinations are best and suited to various degrees of exposures.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
– Preparing for the Shoot
– Understanding Exposure
– Setting Up Your Digital SLR
– How ISO Sensitivity Works
– Mastering Steps for Creative Night Photography
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.