by T. Marion Dodge
Spanning 24 years from just before the hostage crisis in Iran in 1979 through 2003 and the post 9/11 hysteria, an Iranian/American woman is trapped between the two cultures. It is a historical roller coaster ride, with female characters who will not back down. Emma knows how to protect herself and her daughters, and will stop at nothing to provide a life for them. An unlikely man appears in her life, leading to a chaotic weekend and a shocking ending. It is a book all Americans need to read, and perhaps they will take a second look at how they perceive Iranians and the war on terror.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.