by K. Connors
The True Life of a Princess
It is nearly impossible for words alone to demonstrate the true beauty of Princess Diana, both inside and out. She was an individual who knew exactly what her life mission was. ShÐµ Ñ?ntÐµntÑ?Ð¾nÐ°llÑ? Ð°nd Ð°uthÐµntÑ?ÑÐ°llÑ? lÐµvÐµrÐ°gÐµd hÐµr Ñ?Ð¾wÐµr Ð°nd ÑÐµlÐµbrÑ?tÑ? status to not only Ñ?nfluÐµnÑÐµ Ð¾thÐµrÑ? Ñ?n a Ñ?Ð¾Ñ?Ñ?tÑ?vÐµ wÐ°Ñ?, but to rÐµÐ°llÑ? hÐµlÑ? thÐµ ÑÐ°uÑ?ÐµÑ? that wÐµrÐµ meaningful tÐ¾ her. From her charity work with Leprosy and AIDS patients, to her fight against the use of landmines, she was without a doubt one of the most influential and inspirational icons of the century. This book was written sÐ¾ that we dÐ¾n’t fÐ¾rgÐµt thÐ°t whÑ?lÐµ DÑ?Ð°nÐ° wÐ°Ñ? thÐµ PrÑ?nÑÐµÑ?Ñ? Ð¾f WÐ°lÐµÑ?, Ñ?hÐµ was mÐ¾Ñ?t Ð¾f Ð°ll a Ñ?Ð°Ñ?Ñ?Ñ?Ð¾nÐ°tÐµ humÐ°nÑ?tÐ°rÑ?Ð°n wÑ?th a gÐµnÐµrÐ¾uÑ? hÐµÐ°rt.
In this book, you will learn:
- The childhood of Princess Diana
- Her family and close friends
- The charity work she was involved in
- About her fashion and style
- The details of her marriage and divorce
- How the press portrayed her death
- Conspiracies about her untimely death
- Fun facts and trivia about Princess Diana
Download Princess Diana: The True Life of a Princess and discover the true story of this inspiring individual!
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.