by R.O.C. Tree
“What’s your real name?”
“What do you have down there?”
Transgender people get asked invasive questions on a near daily basis. This book covers the most common questions trans men get and also explains why you shouldn’t be asking these questions in the first place.
If you’re trans and reading this, know you’re not alone.
If you’re anyone else and reading this, hopefully this book explains why some of those questions on your mind are just too personal and too invasive to answer.
It’s always wise to think before you speak.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.