How To Draw Amazing Manga – (B&W Saver): (132 Pages): From the Author of How to Draw Anatomy for Comics (How to Draw Comics & Manga Book 8)
by Stan Bendis Kutcher
*Approximately 132 Black & White Pages*
***Black & White Saver Edition***
***This Edition is recommended for those who own Black & White readers and would like to save on download costs. This version may also work on most other readers but it is recommended to click on the “Author’s Name” to view other book options available***
This book is Also Available in these Editions:
– Regular Edition
– High Definition (HD) Edition
– Fixed Format (Comic Style Layout) Edition (HD)
– Trade Paperback (Printed Full Colour: 132 pages)
– Printed in a Bundle with “How to Draw Anatomy for Comics” (264 pages: Full Colour)
“How to Draw Amazing Manga” by Stan Bendis Kutcher is a book that focuses on the popular drawing methods of manga. By some definitions “Manga” is known as “Japanese comic art”, which is exactly what this book will be focusing on. In this “Anime-influenced” self-help book, the author explains in easy to follow, step-by-step methods to apply the following towards drawing manga:
* human anatomy vs. manga anatomy (the eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hands, expressions) * which materials to use * drawing basic shapes * using perspective * backgrounds and clothing principles * putting it all together * Much, MUCH more!
Chapter 1 – Drawing Materials * Drawing Manga Eyes
Chapter 2 – Drawing The Nose * Drawing The Mouth * Drawing The Ears
Chapter 3 – Dynamic Manga Hair * Drawing The Complete Head * Facial Expressions
Chapter 4 – Drawing Hands * Body Proportion Basics * The Basics Of Clothing And Drapery
Chapter 5 – How Perspective Works * The Essence Of Backgrounds
Chapter 6 – Putting It All Together – Start To Finish
This introductory guide takes the reader from simplified first steps, right to the detailed construction of drawing manga.
Practical and easy to follow, these pages will help you to multiply your ability of “Drawing Amazing Manga”.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.