by Philomene Koya
Years ago, she came to USA as the wife of a foreign diplomat. At the time, it appeared she was living a wonderful life; an intelligent husband in the diplomat arena, Beautify housing and clothes. Also meeting important and interesting people. But her life wasn’t perfect at all, for in the privacy of her home, her husband was physically and verbally abusing her.
She had to escape. So, for three years she wandered from shelter to shelter. When she had literally run out of places to go, a miracle happened.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.