by Ipsa Faujdar
This is a beginners guide to home cooked food. Its a compilation of 90 Indian vegetarian recipes. In very simple and easier methods are described.
All recipes are no oven and no baking recipes. These recipes are easy and quick to make. This will help the beginners to engage them selves in this art and gradually they will develop love and passion towards cooking. A healthy diet is very much essential for a healthy body and mind. So home cooked food is a must for all. This is a basic food book.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.