by Lee Daniel Bullen
The true account of a father’s refusal to come to terms with his son’s complicated condition.
After Danny is diagnosed with autism, his dad dons a self-protective cloak of denial and tries to drag him kicking and screaming into â??normality’.
Spiralling through his own darkness, the dull thud of rock bottom finally opens his eyes to an enlightening path of acceptance…
Accepting Autism: My Boy Danny – A powerful novelette about a father’s journey to understanding his non-verbal son.
Excerpts taken from â??Beset: The Pursuit of Happiness in Times of Crisis’ by Lee Daniel Bullen.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.