by Chris White
Detective inspector Peter Armitage is a man with a hidden past, a past known only to a few important men of high rank. Until now. A serial killer is on the loose viciously murdering people who they feel have escaped punishment for past crimes, and they are aware of Armitages history. Each victim is dispatched using a different historical form of execution, leaving only a letter and a chilling call sign. Caught in a desperate game of cat and mouse, Armitage must stop an impossibly intelligent killer and at the same time confront his own damaged past.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.