by Jenn Faulk
Faith Hayes was in love with Sam Huntington.
But years passed and life changed, and Sam and Faith, all grown up into the adults that God had
ordained that they would become, weren’t who they had been. Life, death, loss, and gain became
reality for them both, and when they least expected it, they met up again.
Is it enough to know Christ and His sovereignty when the perfect life you’ve imagined for yourself is
something that can never be? Is there more to hope and faith, even when you don’t have all the
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.