by Kim Wilkes
This collection of poetry poignantly illustrates the struggles of mental health. Through pain, darkness, and heartache, these poems teach us that there is still hope. There is still light. Even when you cannot get off the floor. A Small Collection of Thoughts and Feelings from the author’s own life, these words are meant to inspire and to assure others who may be battling with depression, anxiety, or other sorrows, that they are not alone.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.