by Koichi Saito
Everything in the Universe is made of elements.Â The number of elements discovered to date is 118.Â In 2016, the right to propose the official name of element 113 was granted to Japan’s Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN), first ever in Asia.Â It was named “Nihonium” in the same year.
This e-book is easy to understand for children and adults alike interested in chemistry.Â The authors are confident that, by reading this e-book, children all over the world will be drawn to the fascinating world of chemistry.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.