by Keith McArthur
Do you need a guidebook for life?
Do you struggle with how to be happy and healthy, have amazing relationships, and achieve your biggest goals and wildest dreams?
Keith McArthur did.
But after a brush with death and a life-changing gift, he resolved to learn how to be human.
18 Steps to Own Your Life is his blueprint.
With easy, actionable tips on everything from getting a better night’s sleep to connecting instantly with others, this is a concise but comprehensive instruction manual for a healthier, happier you.
This step-by-step guide to being human teaches:
- Why owning your life isn’t about big changes, but taking a million tiny steps in the right direction
- Three foods you should eat more and three foods you should avoid
- How to train yourself to be grateful in the most challenging of situations
- How to identify and eliminate the toxic people in your life
- Why you need to stop complaining today – and how to do it
- Why happiness is impossible without growth
BONUS: You’ll also get instant access to free bonus content including worksheets, activities, MP3s, and an ebook with 7 Bonus Steps to Own Your Life.
Harness the tools to instantly transform your life by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the top of the page.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.