by Amazon Web Services
This is an official Amazon Web Services (AWS) guide for AWS Elastic Beanstalk. You can download the Kindle version from this page, or find the online version and PDF at docs.aws.amazon.com/documentation/gettingstarted. Using AWS, you can develop web apps quickly and then deploy them to a cloud environment that scales on demand. And with several AWS deployment services to choose from, you can create a deployment solution that gives you the right mix of automation and control. In this guide, learn how to deploy and configure a sample Node.js app using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.