by Daniel Gonzalez
“The storm came from the sea, where beneath its darkness and wait slept the enemy of man and the creatures of the landâ?¦”
An ancient evil destroys an island village. The survivors starve. To save them, a band of outcasts must venture into the most dangerous place for men: the open sea.
A nail-biting man versus nature tale with a Lovecraftian twist, this terse novella features an ensemble cast, neither good nor evil, confronting monsters, real and imagined.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.