Leif Erikson: A Captivating Guide to the Viking Explorer Who Beat Columbus to America and Established a Norse Settlement at Vinland
by Captivating History
Explore the Captivating Life of Leif Erikson
Free History BONUS Inside!
The Vikings were exceptional boat builders, seafarers, adventures, and explorers. They not only raided and attacked settlements across Europe and Britain, but they also sailed far and wide, discovering and colonizing new lands. Their impact on history is far-reaching and the mark that they made on the world, especially during the Viking Age, can still be seen today.
In this book, you will learn about the world that shaped Leif Erikson and made him into an adventurous man who was not afraid to sail into the unknown to discover new lands. You will discover how he was able to cross the Atlantic on an open longboat and become the first known European to have set foot on the North American continent, almost half a millennium before Christopher Columbus.
Some of the topics covered in this book include:
- The Making of the Man, Leif Erikson’s Formative Years
- The Settlement of Greenland
- Life in Greenland
- Leif’s First Voyage
- Mysterious Lands to the West of Greenland
- Voyage to Vinland
- Subsequent Voyages to Vinland
- Master shipbuilders
- The discovery of L’Anse aux Meadows
- The End of the Vinland Settlement
- Leif Erikson’s place in History
- And much, much more!
Scroll to the top and select the “BUY NOW” button to learn more about Leif Erikson!
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.