by L.J Horton
Dying is the easy part, it’s what comes after that’s complicated.
Death quits! Really, he does.
Well, things just aren’t going his way. His powers are unreliable, his Reapers hate him, even his own right hand man has practically banished him to the office of doom. So when the chance to take off is given, he takes it. Fleeing to the living world, Death gets a taste of what it truly means to be alive. But when things take a bad turn, like end of the world bad, what will he do? With a phone on the blink, Hell out to get him and Skype just not an option, will Death step up, or fail?
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.