London Immigrant Diaries: Happy immigrant who is living in London shares his opinions and stories about this great city and its people
by London Man
Once an immigrant, always an immigrant. I came to London over 10 years ago. MInd you I am not an asylum seeker. I wanted to come here.
The best city in the world; London.
Left my well-paid job, masters degree, middle-class family, best friends behind and moved here.
One thing I did not know was that I had to start from the bottom. My life in London was not easy but exciting. Hell of a journey.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.