by Sharon Abimbola Salu
On a warm July morning in 1998, a man leaves for work … and never returns.
After the mysterious disappearance of her husband, a woman writes a series of letters in a desperate attempt to make sense of the calamity of a missing spouse.
These letters, set in 1990s Nigeria, provide insight into the life the couple lived before the man’s disappearance and the hurricane of changes that occur while the Police investigate.
By the last letter, will she discover what happened to her husband?
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.