by Andrea Marie Nielo Nievera
Three sisters mourn the loss of their baby sister Pinay. First generation Filipino-American and inspired by a true story, life goes on and the girls learn to cope with a life without her. Ging – now the youngest of the remaining sisters – had a brief but violent relationship with a boy named Larry. As the girls reunite in Kalinga, the truth unfolds. All thanks to a single photo.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.