by Karma Carson
This provocative collection of essays and diary entries details one young woman’s journey through the sex industry in New Orleans circa 1998-2009. From her introduction to sugaring at age nineteen to her journey through Bourbon Street strip clubs at age twenty-eight, she explores multiple facets of sex work and her own identity in this sometimes lyrical, sometimes crass, always poignant collection.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.