by Mar Na Carter
In Massive Thoughts: Collection of Poems, Mar Na Carter speaks of a variety of human emotions, from love and joy to revenge and pain. She writes about the impact of personal insecurities, wrongful desires, dark-deep seeded thoughts and unrequited love. Much of this cathartic poetry springs from Carter’s experiences with abuse and betrayal. The remaining poetry touches on joyful aspects of Carter’s life. Massive Thoughts touches on a wide range of human feelings and wholeheartedly captivates a diverse audience.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.