by Ame Emerick
You can easily read this short guide in one sitting. Take a few moments to consider the advice. My guess is that some of these tips you will have heard recommended before. Others are little-known gems.
The guide is meant to be easy-to-read and easy-to-follow, so you can start making a difference in your child’s learning almost immediately.
Grab your copy now and discover…
– how quickly the right words from you can cause an improvement in your child’s academic performance
– a timeless strategy for making your child a better listener and reader
– how to stop arguing and start enjoying the quiet when it’s time to do homework
– the method I stumbled upon for getting even young students to think well into their future
– the best response when your child claims, “I don’t have any homework tonight.”
– how to make learning and school something that brings your family together instead of driving you apart
– how often successful, intelligent people once needed a little help in school
– how what you eat can affect how you do in school
– how to motivate your child to become a “frequent reader”
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.