This book assumes that the reader knows the basic rules of chess, has played games for entertainment, and likes to review tactics and puzzles. All 2,044 puzzles in this book come from real world games using the C53: Giuoco Piano sidelines openings. These chess openings begin with the moves 1.e4 e5 2.Nf 3. Nc6 3. Bc4 Bc5 4. c3, without 4…Nf6.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.