by Jonathan Firth
You have been studying for years, but have you ever been taught how to learn?
Evidence from learning science shows that many people stick to flawed, outdated learning techniques and study choices. Aimed at older school and college/university students, this book provides a set of practical solutions for use with ANY subject at ALL stages of learning, from note taking through to exam preparation. Written by an experienced teacher, education author and memory researcher, How To Learn is the guide that every student needs to get better results.
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.