by Gary Jones
TOKYO TRAVEL GUIDE
Discover the best Tokyo has to offer in just a few days
If you are planning to go to Tokyo for vacation or business, and you only have 2 or 3 days and you want to make the best of your short stay, then you have come to the right place.
The focus of this book is to make your short stay one of the most memorable experiences of your life.The goal of this book is not to squeeze everything the city has to offer into 2 -3 days.The goal is to show you the best of the city in a short time. I know people like different things, but Tokyo is such an incredible city that even in a small area you will find a variety of things that will fascinate or interest you.
If you are looking for the Encyclopedia of travel books, then don’t buy this book.This book is for a short stay traveler only!We focus on the best the city has to offer.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Understanding Modern Tokyo
- How Tokyo Came Into Being
- An Overview Of The City
- Transport and Safety
- Museums and Art Galleries
- Restaurants, Bars, Clubs and Nightlife
- Sample 3 Day Itinerary
- Shopping in Tokyo
- Much, much more!
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.