by Stephanie Swift
A collection of Amish short stories of romance and love…Katherine is a young Amish woman who wants nothing more than a family of her own. But she has an obligation to take care of her younger brother since both of their parents died tragically. She sees her friends getting married and can’t help but feel a tinge of envy…And when a handsome Englischer comes to town she can’t help but get her hopes up…Will she open herself up to the possibility of a romance?
- Download from Amazon.com >
- Download from Amazon.co.uk >*
- Download from Amazon.ca >*
- Download from Amazon.de >*
- Download from Amazon.fr >*
- Download from Amazon.es >*
- Download from Amazon.it >*
*May not be free or available at this link
Got a new Kindle or know someone who has? Check out the ultimate guide to finding free books for your Kindle. Also available in the UK.